View Profile Stradomyre

28 Movie Reviews

the animation's so damn good! :D

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned that you made the chick sound just like Gir lmfao

I love your style, dude. keep makin good shit! :D

Magibauble responds:

It was actually @little_paisano on twitter that did the voices. I just did the animation. But thanks I definitely look forward to making more stuff!

This is fucking fantastic. Also Mike and Rich at the end made my day. Good shit >:)

5 Game Reviews

this has more views than dead estate lolllll

milkbarjack responds:

*kisses u and slobbers all over your face* Took you long enough to write a review, big boy...

so no reply on nonagon infinity eh?

guess I unfollow and blacklist milkbarlads. some transparency would be nice, I assume you got a cease and desist, but this doesn't change the fact you could've told ppl.

I still have ppl commenting on my old video for that game asking where it is, where to download, and why they can't find it.

I'm not the devs, it's a bit unfair for me to field these questions.

Noticed my first post was nuked, so I can see you are just avoiding the subject.

True integrity.

cCuntu responds:

I'm confused :*(

It's probably cause I'm biased to cool vampire shit, but I really love your game! It's as easy to pick up in between breaks from work as it is easy to ragequit after getting assfucked by Bafur, Houkin, and Zver consecutively right before reaching Orlok. It gets really irritating, but I don't mind coming back to it the next day.

Anyway, I dig it. I'll beat it someday and I hope the medal will count. This would fit right in as a minigame in a Vampire: The Masquerade game. Good shit :)

8 Audio Reviews

le sigh. getting nostalgic...,,,..,,,.. ♡(ŐωŐ人)

Ohey Maf I remember seeing your art on NG or Twitter before FB and really likin it! Then when I saw that you followed my page I decided to take a chance and add ya as a friend haha :D

Great podcast, this was really fun to listen to. Ended too soon! Brought me back to the good ol' days-- surfin through all of VadimGod's games LMAO

Cheers!

dUDE I love this! You're nailin the vibe so far >:D

87 Art Reviews

WTF ur the BEST

chirp chirp

beautiful

A.K.A. StradomyreArt. A.K.A. Dokey.

23, Male